QUANTUM Blow Moulding
THE FUTURE OF BLOW MOULDING EXTRUSION: QUALITY CONTROL DURING PRODUCTION.
Until now there was no noteworthy method to visualize and optimize the quality of blow moulding for canisters, bottles and other blown containers during the ongoing process. For the first time the contactless and non-destructive terahertz measuring technology QUANTUM makes is possible to generate relevant data of all critical points of the geometry already during production. The basis for superior product quality. Also suitable for laboratory use.
- Measurement of layer thickness and geometry during the process
- Substantially reduced material consumption due to the optimization of the layer thicknesses
- Constant, optimised layer thickness – Direct measurement
- No health risk
- No coupling medium such as water is required
- Large setting range
- Low maintenance
- Hardly any wearing parts
- No configuration required
- Easy system operation with 21″ Multi-Touch screen with new user interface and inoTREND process visualisation
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, RS 232/485, Profibus DP, CANopen, Profinet
- Software updates via ethernet
- SQL - data transfer